Learn the basics of computer applications, programs, software development and operating systems
Year Full Time Program
Months of Internships*
200% Better Placements* with BCA
5000+ Students placed
145 Diverse job profiles
28.5% Students with 2+ job offers
*Basis average percentage of students placed in a batch in colleges with similar program fee
Choose from 35+ top colleges & make your application process easier!
- 70+ sessions by industry experts and leading faculty
- Capstone projects every semester
- Professional portfolio to increase chances of getting hired
- 10 in-demand advanced certifications to choose from
- Seed fund upto 10 Cr with incubation cell
- 14 days of student exchange program
- 10 days of global immersion in Dubai or Singapore
- 50+ guaranteed interviews with Placement Protection Plan*
Who can do BCA?
- Passed 12th from a recognised board
- 50% marks in aggregate
- Compulsory subjects like english or maths is specific to campus guidelines
Full Stack Web Development
This program provides students with knowledge & skill-set regarding the contemporary aspects of the field which also includes creating comprehensive and end-to-end web applications.
Data Science & Analytics
This program helps students get exposure to data analytics covering in-depth specialisation at each level including Data warehousing, modelling, mining, analytics, visualisation & reporting.
This course focuses on the distributed & decentralised database technology of blockchain beyond just cryptocurrency, and the working & application of potentially disruptive technology.
This course concerns utilising remote servers on the web, enabling users to access system resources on-demand, including data storage & processing power, without having to manage them directly.
Machine Learning & AI
This course involves the study of skills required to develop artificial intelligence programs, which includes programming languages, display strategies, database-specific languages, and cloud technology services.
Cyber Security & Forensics
This program teaches you how to protect computer operating systems, networks, and data from cyber attacks. You'll also learn how to apply forensic investigation and analysis tools with rightful relevance to law practices and procedures.
Choose from 35+ campuses across India
Get placed where you belong
The Sunstone Philosophy
helps you learn from the best and provide a hands-on experience so your education is not just limited to theory
Learn from Recruiters
Learn from MDs, CEOs & Founders of leading companies with 10+ years of hiring experience
10+Industry Experts 70+Expert Sessions
Practise in the Real World
Practise what you learn and develop in-demand skills with real-world opportunities
8+ months of immersive internships
Practise the skills you acquire in the classroom with industry internships
Application-based industry-relevant projects to make you job-ready from Day 1
Experience how theoretical concepts learnt in class are put into action
Create your own Portfolio
Showcase your verified skills, certifications, college projects and work experience with a professional portfolio, and increase your chances of getting hired by 200%
All your professional work in one place, with easy sharing access
Easy portfolio-building with lifetime free service
BCA Student portfolio
Transform your career journey with real-world learning and experiences beyond classroom
Industry Recognised Credentials
- Credential 1
- Credential 2
- Earn a UGC-recognised/AICTE-approved degree
- Learn fundamentals of computer applications
- Equip yourself with industry-relevant skills
Life at Sunstone
Cultivate the leader in you with our unique offerings.Discover our community
Our Success Stories
Play smart by choosing Sunstone to unlock your dream job. The fee is based on the campus and the course you choose.
Placement Protection Plan : 50+ guaranteed interviews or get 2X Sunstone fee back
Scholarships worth up to ₹10 Cr
0 Cost EMI available
*Terms & conditions apply
Know more about BCA programs, syllabus, and colleges with our blogs
Career in Artificial Intelligence (AI) after BCA
By Christy J. Varghese26 Jul,2022
Cyber Security Overview
By Christy J. Varghese21 Dec,2022
Data Science & Analytics - Course Details With Fees
By Christy J. Varghese21 Dec,2022
Ethical Hacking Courses in India - Course Details With Fees
By Christy J. Varghese25 Dec,2022
- The full form of a BCA is Bachelor of Computer Applications. It is one of the most in-demand undergraduate computer programs in India.
- The tenure of a regular BCA course is three years which is further divided into six semesters, depending on the institution or college.
- A candidate should score at least 50% marks in secondary(10+2) education to qualify for a BCA program. The minimum mark required for reserved category candidates is 45%.
Frequently Asked Question
- What is the full form of BCA?
The full form of BCA is Bachelor of Computer Application, which is an undergraduate degree program in computer science.
- What is the importance of the BCA course?
BCA is one of the important courses due to following reasons:
- You get more career opportunities
- High demand for IT professionals
- Technology Advancement
- Career Flexibility
- High earning potential
- What are the different specialisations of a BCA course?
Some common specialisations in BCA are:
- Software Development
- Database Management
- Web Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Network and Information Security
- Business Intelligence
- What is the average salary of BCA graduates in India?
The average salary of a BCA fresher is ₹2-₹3 LPA. As they gain experience and expertise, BCA graduates can earn higher salaries, as much as ₹7-₹8 LPA.
- What are the types of BCA courses in India?
There are several types of BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) courses offered in India:
- Regular BCA: A full-time, on-campus program with 3 years of duration.
- Distance BCA: A flexible, part-time program that can be pursued through correspondence or online.
- Integrated BCA: A 5-year program that combines BCA with the Master's degree in Computer Applications, i.e. MCA.
- Specialised BCA: A program that focuses on a specific area of computer applications such as software engineering, multimedia & animation, cloud computing, etc.
- BCA Honours: A program that provides advanced knowledge and skills in computer applications, including research-oriented courses and projects.
- What is the duration of a BCA program?
The course duration of a BCA program is 3 years.
- What can I do after the BCA degree?
If you are interested in pursuing higher studies then an MCA course is the best option after a BCA degree or else there are a number of high-paying job opportunities available for students after BCA.
- Is maths compulsory for a BCA degree?
No, maths is not compulsory for BCA. The basic eligibility to apply for the BCA program is a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 from any stream.
- Is a commerce student eligible to do a BCA course?
Yes, students from any stream are eligible to pursue a BCA course.
- Is BCA a tough course?
The course curriculum of the BCA program is designed in such a way that it includes the basics of mathematics and computer science. So if you have completed your 10+2 with maths then it won’t be a tough course to pursue.
- Which are the top companies that hire BCA graduates?
The top recruiters that higher BCA graduates are:
- Which stream would be best in 10+2 if I want to pursue the BCA program?
Although students from any stream can pursue the BCA program but for a better understanding of the course students must take PCM (physics+chemistry+maths) as a major and computer science as a minor in 10+2.
- Is BCA a good course to pursue?
BCA is a good course for students who want to pursue a career in computer application. After the completion of the degree, students can get jobs in known IT firms with a good salary package.
- What is the eligibility for the BCA program?
To be eligible for the BCA course students must complete their higher education with a minimum of 50% from a recognised board.
- What are the different job profiles I can apply for after the BCA degree?
The different job profiles after a BCA degree are:
- Computer Programmer
- Software Developer
- System Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Software Architect
APPLY FOR UG AND PG PROGRAMS
Enter a world of
Campuses - Our Presence
- JECRC University - Jaipur
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University - Pune
- GD Goenka University - Gurgaon
- SAGE University - Indore