5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
The best MBA colleges in Kerala are renowned for their success in placing students, the calibre of their faculty, and their facilities. More than 146 MBA institutions are located in Kerala, of which 113 are private and 32 are government MBA colleges in Kerala. The top MBA colleges in Kerala provide full-time, part-time, and distance learning options. The top MBA colleges in Kerala include Rajagiri Business College Kochi, IIM Kozhikode and NIT Calicut.
- NIRF rankings place IIM Kozhikode fifth among India's top MBA colleges for 2022. Additionally, they are listed among top MBA colleges in Kerala without entrance tests.
- The most prestigious MBA colleges in Kerala will administer a series of entrance exams, which will be followed by a round of group discussion, beginning in 2023 when they begin accepting applications for MBA admissions.
- BIMS Kottayam, NIT Calicut, and IIM Kozhikode are considered to be the best government MBA institutes in the state of Kerala.
- On average, the tuition for an MBA programme at one of Kerala's most prestigious institutions ranges from Rs 30,000 to Rs 9,000,000 each year. SIHM Kozhikode and NCERC Thrissur are two of the best universities in Kerala that provide MBA programmes for an affordable price.
- The best MBA colleges in Kerala offer both a substantial return on investment and a high likelihood of obtaining gainful employment. The typical CTC allotted to students falls somewhere in the range of Rs 7 LPA to Rs 12 LPA in India.
- The best MBA Government colleges in Kerala snare the finest placement offers. At IIM Kozhikode, placement packages typically vary from Rs 23 LPA to Rs 30 LPA.
MBA Colleges in Kerala: Admission Requirements
The primary qualifications for entry into MBA programmes in India have not changed significantly throughout the years. Nevertheless, there might be a slight difference from one institution to the next. The following is a list of the prerequisites that must be met in order to be accepted into an MBA programme at an institution in Kerala.
- Some institutes may need a minimum score of 50% for applicants applying under the UR category, while others may require a minimum score of 45% for candidates applying under the reserved categories. There may be a varied necessary minimum score depending on the educational establishment.
- Candidates are eligible for a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in Kerala if they have successfully finished a bachelor's degree programme from an approved institution or university.
- In the selection process for certain institutions, prior work experience may be given more weight than it otherwise would be.
- Even if they are in their final year of undergraduate studies, candidates can submit an application to participate in an MBA programme. The successful completion of the test required for graduation is a prerequisite for admission.
Top 10 MBA Colleges In Kerala
IIM Kozhikode is one of the top IIMs in India and one of Kerala's top MBA colleges. Check out the following table for information on Kerala's top 10 MBA programmes and average annual tuition:
Average Annual Fees
Indian Institute of Management
Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies
Rajagiri Business College
SCMS Cochin College of Business
Lead College of Management
National Institute of Technology
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Saintgits Institute of Management
Nehru College of Engineering and Research Centre
SCMS College of Technology and Management
How To Choose The Top MBA Colleges In Kerala?
In India, there are more than 6,500 universities that offer MBA programmes, and tens of thousands of applicants are hoping to be accepted. 115 MBA colleges are located in Kerala out of these 6500. The students must review a set of criteria before applying for MBA degrees in order to choose the state's top MBA universities. You must first decide whether you want to pursue an MBA. The following actions can be performed after you are certain you wish to pursue the best MBA course and no other related courses: -
- If you already know the college you want to attend, you must take their management exam and start preparing for it.
- You must choose which management test, such as the MAT, CAT, KMAT, GMAT, CUCET, etc., you want to practise for. Once you have chosen the test, you must research which colleges accept it and review their course descriptions in order to make an educated choice.
- Before submitting an application to any MBA colleges, review the fee information, course schedule, employment options, and median packages.
- Prior to applying, you should keep the college's location and transportation options in mind.
- Before applying to a college, check out its websites, teacher, student, and alumni reviews, as well as the facilities it offers.
Top MBA Colleges by Location
FAQ - MBA Colleges In Kerala
Which colleges in Kerala are considered to be the best for completing an MBA in terms of placements?
Cochin University of Science and Technology, National Institute of Technology and Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies are the best colleges to pursue MBA in Kerala based on placements.
What is the estimated fee for studying MBA in Kerala?
The cost of an MBA programme in Kerala ranges from 20,000 to 40 lakh rupees for two years of full-time study.
Which are the top MBA colleges in Kerala?
Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies, Holy Cross Institute of Management and Technology, Central University of Kerala and Rajagiri College of Management are the top MBA colleges in Kerala.
What disciplines are there in an MBA?
MBA syllabus covers topics including management principles, marketing, operations management, supply chain management and organisational behaviour.
What is not true about MBA?
Graduates think finishing their degrees is sufficient and that further study beyond that level is a common MBA myth. However, students overlook the key fact that specialisation is essential when looking for jobs and plays a significant role.
Please visit our website today at www.sunstone.in to get more information.