5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
ATMA 2020 Application Form: Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has opened the online registrations for ATMA May 2020 exam. The students interested in applying for MBA/PGDM admissions in some of the renowned business schools across the country must take this entrance test. The ATMA exam application form is available online on the official website - atmaaims.com. However, for the ease of the applicants, a quick link to access the application form is given below on this page too. Graduates in any discipline or students in the final year can apply for this MBA entrance test. The application fees to fill the ATMA application form 2020 is INR 1298. Note: Last date to pay the application fees is 17 May and completing the application process is 18 May 2020. Keep reading this post for complete details on the ATMA registration process, enclosures required, concession on application fee and more.
ATMA 2020 Application Form
The form is available in online mode only. Before jumping to the application process, the applicants must note and keep a track of all the important dates related to registration to avoid missing any deadline.
ATMA Registration 2020 Schedule
Check the table below for all important events and dates for the ATMA 2020 May session.
|Last date for ATMA May fee payment
|17 May 2020 (by 5 pm)
|Last date for online ATMA registrations
|18 May 2020 (by 2 pm)
|Last date of printing application form
|19 May 2020
|Release of ATMA exam admit card
|21 May 2020
|ATMA 2020 Exam Date (May Month)
|24 May 2020
|Announcement of ATMA Result 2020
|29 May 2020
Know How to become industry-ready and earn a high salary? The next thing all the applicants must do is check their eligibility to ensure valid candidature and avoid disqualification at later stage.
ATMA 2020 Registration Eligibility
The following candidates will be considered eligible to apply for this entrance test:
- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university.
- Students in their final year of graduation or awaiting results can also apply for ATMA 2020.
- There is no age restriction.
Prerequisites for ATMA Application Form 2020
Now, for hassle-free ATMA exam registration, the applicants must arrange the following before-hand:
- Valid mobile number and email id. The candidates must keep this Id and number active till the conclusion of the admission process.
- Details of Education – Make a note of your marks obtained in class 10th, 12th, final percentage of Bachelor’s degree and other as required.
- Details of Work experience - Calculate your months/years of work experience and the other related details.
- Preference of ATMA test city, from where the candidate would like to appear for the exam.
- Arrange other necessary certificates and documents like category reservation certificates. Download the proforma of NC-OBC/SC/ST & PWD/DA certificate from the official website, fill and get it signed by the appropriate authorities.
- Scanned image of photograph and signature as per the required specifications. Keep a copy of this photograph spare as it will be required to be affixed on the ATMA 2020 admit card.
|20 kb to 50 kb
|200 X 230 pixels
|10 kb to 20 kb
|140 x 160 pixels
ATMA 2020 Application Fee
A non-refundable application fee is required to be paid by the applicants for completing the application process of ATMA 2020 May. This fee can be paid in online mode only. The details of the fee amount and its payment have been provided in the table below.
|Category of Applicants
|Amount of Application Fee
|Mode of Payment (Online Only)
|General and NC-OBC
|Rs. 1298 (including GST)
|Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Cash Card & Wallet
|Rs. 974 (25% concession in fee)
|Applicants from Arunachal Pradesh / Assam / Manipur / Meghalaya / Mizoram / Nagaland / Sikkim / Tripura
|Rs. 649 (50% concession in fee)
Check Out Top Reasons to do an MBA in 2020
ATMA 2020 Test Cities
The students must check this list of test cities and fill one of them in their ATMA 2020 application form.
How to fill ATMA 2020 Application Form?
- Details in the application form must be filled carefully
- Fields marked with “*” (asterisk) must be mandatorily filled
ATMA 2020 Application Process
- Click Here to fill the ATMA application form 2020 for May exam or access the registration window given below.
- Registration: Applicants must create a student login by filling basic registration details such as name, date of birth, name of the city, mobile number, email id and proceed further for application fees payment. For clarity of this step, refer to the snapshot below.
- Fee Payment: Pay the requisite application fees using Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking. Once the fees will be remitted the 1st step of ATMA 2020 registration will complete. Thereafter, the candidate will receive his/her PID to be used for student login. This PID will further be used for completing the online application form and also in accessing & downloading the admit card and score card.
- If the candidate doesn’t receive the PID upon registration, he/she can search PID using the separate link given on the homepage of the official website as, “For PID or Password: Click Here”. The candidates can click on this link and after filling the required details, they can avail their PID or password.
- Now using the PID and password, the candidates can login and fill the complete ATMA May 2020 application form and upload the requisite enclosures.
- Details in Application Form: Fill the required information in the ATMA application form such as personal details, contact details, qualifications details, post qualification experience (if any), enter 2 choices of preferred test city from where the candidate can appear for the examination and also enter the 5 choices of institutes where they would like to send their ATMA scores for MBA admission.
- Preview all the filled details and submit the ATMA 2020 application form.
- Print the form and submission receipt for future reference.
All the candidates who will successfully pay the application fees and submit the ATMA form will only be issued the admit card. AIMS will release the ATMA May 2020 admit card on 21st May 2020. To sit for the exam, it’s important for all the candidates to furnish the admit card to the invigilator on the exam day. ATMA is an AICTE and MHRD recognized test designed to analyze the basic aptitude of the appearing candidates. The candidates are evaluated on various parameters such as verbal reasoning capacities, numerical reasoning abilities, comprehension abilities and analyzing & synthesizing capabilities. Result of ATMA May 2020 will be announced on 29 May 2020. Score of this MBA entrance test are accepted by over 200 MBA colleges and universities in the country including Sunstone.
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development. Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.