5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
With the MAH CET exam being conducted on 14th & 15th March 2020 time is less and things to study are more. The MAH CET is a management entrance exam that tests you on your general aptitude and abilities. This MAH CET 2020 online entrance exam consists of 200 questions to be completed in 150 minutes with no negative marking. Look over the MAH CET exam highlights at a glance: Additionally, communication is a vital part of how one present's oneself.
|MAH CET 2020 - State-level management entrance exam
|14th & 15th March 2020
|Options per question
|No negative marking
The MAH MBA CET consists of four sections, the Logical Reasoning, Abstract Thinking, Quantitative ability & Verbal & reading ability. If you are an aspirant you must be wondering how to crack MAH CET 2020 Verbal reasoning and reading ability section. Out of all the sections, the Verbal Ability section with 50 questions constitutes 25% of the paper.
|Verbal Ability Section
If your correct attempts are in the 35 above the mark, you can easily score a 90+ percentile. It can be an important section that will help you improve your score. Also read How to prepare for MAH CET Logical & Abstract Reasoning The Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension are designed to test the communication and grasp of the language of the candidate. In this article, we will discuss how we can ace this section.
How to Crack MAH CET 2020: Verbal ability section.
The section of Verbal Ability constitutes of 50 questions, 1 mark each. This section checks the candidate’s ability in word power, analogies, sentence correction and verbal reasoning etc. Therefore, to score well in this section you need to improve your vocabulary and have a strong command over the English language.
Topics To Be Covered:
|Antonyms & Synonyms
|Fill in the Blanks
|Sentence Completion and arrangement Word Arrangement, phrase replacement
|Grammar, odd sentences
Verbal reasoning is the ability to understand and logically work through concepts and problems expressed in words. For that reason, the exam tests how well a candidate can extract and work with meaning, information and implications from the text. It’s all about the verbal ability to express logic. Also read MAH CET Preparation Tips, Syllabus, Exam pattern etc. Verbal Ability consists of questions from the following topics:
- Understanding comprehensions
- Sentence completion
- Choice of appropriate phrase, words
MAH CET 2020: Preparation tips
Good communication is a prerequisite for any field or industry you show interest in. The general difficulty level of this section is moderate. Hence, it is suggested that you solve at least one reading comprehension per day. Practice two vocabulary exercises and some grammar. Furthermore, making flashcards for vocabulary words is a good idea.
- Read every day! Being a consistent reader pays off for almost all exams. You can read articles, newspaper, books, blogs etc. Above all, this is the secret to how to crack the MAH CET 2020 verbal reasoning section.
- Don’t become over-confident. While thinking that reading is enough preparation for the exam, think again. Practice and read regularly for the exam.
- Read the statement 2-3 times.
- Manage your time well because reading online takes longer than it does on paper. The MAH CET 2020 exam is 2 hours 30 minutes long, make sure you do not spend more than 20 -25 minutes on this section.
- If you are stuck, try starting the end of the sentence. This seems like a great way to unravel a piece of difficult text.
- Above all, practice as much as possible before the MAH CET exam.
All the Best!
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities. Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development. Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.