5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
IBSAT 2022: Registration, Exam Dates, Syllabus and Pattern
What Is IBSAT?
The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education administers the IBSAT, an online aptitude exam, to candidates who are applying to the MBA Program at IBS Hyderabad (Off Campus) in Bangalore, MBA/Ph.D. Program of IBS Hyderabad and any of the other 8 ICFAI business schools.
- The IBSAT is a computer-based test with multiple-choice questions.
- The IBSAT lasts 2 hours and is designed to assess the applicant's ability in data interpretation, quantitative techniques, vocabulary, data sufficiency, analytical reasoning, and reading comprehension.
- GMAT scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2022 for Master of Business Administration (MBA) admission for 2023 at ICFAI Business Schools.
- Apart from ICFAI Bangalore (IFHE Off-Campus), ICFAI Hyderabad, ICFAI University, ICFAI Dehradun, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Kolkata and IBS Mumbai are also members of the ICFAI network. IBS Pune also accepts the IBSAT test results for admission to its MBA and PGDM programmes.
IBSAT Exam Pattern
IBSAT exam pattern 2022 is an online computer based test which takes place over 2 hours, with a 2-day testing window in December 2022. The IBSAT exam consists of four sections: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation. The test has 140 questions in total. All the questions are multiple-choice.
Eligibility Criteria For IBSAT 2022
The following are the key aspects of the IBSAT Eligibility Criteria 2022 for the IBSAT 2022 Exam:
- Applicants must have completed at least 15 years of study.
- Graduate in any field from a recognized university/institute with at least 50% marks in English as the language of instruction.
- Graduates with a one-time sitting or two-year course do not meet the IBSAT 2022 qualifying standard.
- Applicants who do not match the IBSAT 2022 qualifying criterion of English as a language of instruction at the undergraduate level must submit their NELT/TOEFL/IELTS scores by May 31, 2023.
- The candidate's education should have been completed in English.
The IBSAT preparation should be done in accordance with the IBSAT curriculum. The IBSAT curriculum covers all major subjects in four portions of the online exam. The test is split into separate components, namely Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Ability, and Data Sufficiency. In the IBSAT, verbal ability is given more weightage than the other two areas. The IBSAT exam syllabus contains all the important subjects in each of the four divisions, and the test questions can be challenging.
Tips For IBSAT 2022 Preparation
The following are some IBSAT 2022 preparation suggestions to help you prepare for your IBSAT 2022 test:
- Before planning your IBSAT test 2022 preparation, properly read the IBSAT curriculum.
- Examine the IBSAT test format before beginning your IBSAT preparation.
- Gather the top IBSAT test preparation books and IBSAT exam preparation materials for the IBSAT exam 2022.
- While reviewing the IBSAT preparation subjects, identify your strong and weak areas in each component.
- Take as many IBSAT mock exams as you can throughout your IBSAT MBA preparation, and analyze your score in each one.
- Improve your weak areas and track your progress on a regular basis.
How Do I Login to Fill Out the IBSAT Application Form 2022?
- To complete your IBSAT application form online, you must have an IBSAT 2022 login.
- Even if you opt to purchase and submit the IBSAT 2022 application form hard copy after purchasing the IBSAT bulletin from the IBS marketing branches, ICFAI will offer you the IBSAT login 2022.
- The IBSAT 2022 login ID and password will be sent to you immediately after the initial IBSAT registration.
- Use the IBSAT 2022 login details to finish your IBSAT registration and pay the IBSAT exam fees of INR 1,800 online.
- In one week, you will get a hard copy of the IBSAT 2022 Bulletin.
- Candidates who have not completed a successful payment and have not received a confirmation email will be unable to access the IBSAT.
When And How to Download the IBSAT 2022 Admit Card?
ICFAI Foundation will provide IBSAT 2022 Hall Ticket in the third week of December 2022. The IBSAT 2022 Admit Card Login window will terminate on the final day of the test. To access and download the IBSAT Admit Card, utilize the IBSAT 2022 Login. Please keep in mind that no paper copy of the IBSAT admission card will be sent to you; instead, you must download it immediately from the official IBSAT website.
Sunstone is a leading higher education services provider that works with academic institutions in upskilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career-oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with an unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development. Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with a holistic educational experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the IBSAT exam hard?
The IBSAT test is not a very difficult exam with proper preparation.
How many times is the IBSAT conducted in a year?
IBSAT is conducted once a year. The IBSAT exam date this year will be December 24th and 25th, 2022.
Can I give the IBSAT from home?
Registration for the IBSAT 2022 will begin in the first week of August 2022. Candidates can take the exam at home, following the directions provided by the exam administrators.
Which is the best MBA college in India?
IIM Ahmedabad tops the list of the best MBA colleges in India, followed by IIM Kolkata, IIM Bangalore and so on.
What is the MBA eligibility in India?
A bachelor's degree from a recognized post-secondary university with a minimum B average in the previous two full years of academic work is the minimum MBA eligibility in India. Applicants with three-year degrees who have one year of work experience over the necessary minimum may be considered for admission.