5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
MBA In Data Analytics In India
The majority of the time, students are admitted to MBA in Data Analytics programs based on their performance on the national or state-level admission test. The participating institutions or universities will conduct a round of personal interviews and group discussions for the qualified applicants. Few colleges additionally allow students to enroll in this course depending on their graduating grade point average. The admissions process for this course typically lasts from July through August.
MBA In Data Analytics - Eligibility
The applicant must meet the minimum requirements for eligibility to be admitted to the MBA Data Analytics program. The following list of educational requirements is provided:
- The passing percentage should be between 40% and 45% for all applicants in the reserved category who fall under the reserved categories.
- Any discipline-related undergraduate or bachelor's degree from an accredited institution For an undergraduate degree, the passing range should be 40% to 50% or an equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree with an overall grade point average of 40% to 60%.
- The applicant should have a degree in mathematics, science, physics, engineering, or an area closely connected to data analytics.
MBA In Data Analytics - Job Profile
A wide variety of career and employment prospects are available after completing an MBA Data Analytics degree. Students who enrol in the course may find work opportunities in a variety of industries, including banking, IT, multinational corporations, insurance departments, etc. They are also welcome to apply to work as a lecturer or professor at any reputable college or university.
MBA In Data Analytics - Career Scope
- After finishing the MBA Data Analytics program, students have the option of continuing their studies.
- Graduates of the MBA Data Analytics program may enroll in related M.Phil programs. It will give them a better awareness of the different problems connected to their area of interest and it will open up better employment options with respectable pay.
- After completing an MBA in data analytics, a student may choose to enroll in a PhD program in data analytics or a related field. By completing this course, students will improve their job-related research abilities, which will lead to better employment and research possibilities with greater incomes and more experience.
- Students pursuing an MBA in Data Analytics may also take a variety of competitive tests administered by the Staff Selection Commission, the UPSC, and other governmental bodies for different public service positions.
- Students also have the option of taking the NTA exam to qualify for work as assistant professors at different schools and universities.
Why Get An MBA In Data Analytics?
Following are some of the main advantages of enrolling in an MBA Data Analytics course:
- One of the most popular courses in India that offer potential career and employment chances is the MBA Data Analytics program. Degree holders have access to career prospects across a wide range of industries.
- The course provides a fundamental grasp of numerous data and insurance concepts and will provide the students with significant exposure to international financial contests.
- Analytics Data Visualization and Decision Making Systems, Python for Data Science, and Marketing Analytics are all included in the MBA Data program.
- In addition to these options, students may start a career as a professor or lecturer in reputable universities or institutions.
- Graduates of the MBA in Data Analytics may get compensation ranging from Rs 4,000 to Rs 20,000 annually. This salary package may improve based on the student's abilities, knowledge, and competence in the relevant fields of education and employment.
How Can I Get Into A Reputable MBA in Data Analytics Colleges in India?
The following considerations must be kept in mind when you seek admission to the best MBA Data Analytics institutes in India:
- Reduce the number of institutions providing MBA Data Analytics programs in India by taking into account factors like accessibility, cost, and location.
- Look at the information on the requirements for admission, the application procedure, the cost of attendance, and job placement provided by the colleges or institutes where you want to apply. For the most recent information, visit the university's official website as well.
- Never forget to submit your required application before the application portal closes; else, the admission authorities will reject your application.
- The majority of the time, students are admitted to MBA Data Analytics programs based on their performance on university- or state-level entrance exams. Therefore, applicants must do well on the entrance exams.
- The candidate should begin studying for the test a few months before the exam date to be well-prepared for the entrance exam.
- If the admission is merit-based, the applicants must have a high percentage at the Intermediate level since the entrance is dependent on the results of the Higher Secondary Board Exam taken from a recognized board.
- Candidates should be well-versed in the academic programs provided by the relevant institutions or universities.
- By engaging with them on social media, they may also check out the typical placement packages that the best recruitment firms provide to their final-year students.
Sunstone is a leading higher education services provider that works with academic institutions in upskilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career-oriented training interventions for undergraduate and postgraduate students at 50+ institutions across 30+ cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are designed for hybrid delivery with an unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development to provide students with a holistic educational experience.
FAQ - MBA in data analytics
What is an MBA in data analytics?
MBA in Data Analytics programs provide managerial expertise and data-related understanding. This postgraduate program, which lasts two years, provides instruction in and understanding of the critical management abilities needed to simplify the data process.
Is it worth doing an MBA in data analytics?
A postgraduate business degree with an analytics concentration may be the best option for you if you are interested in addressing company challenges and putting data-driven ideas into practice. Following an MBA in business analytics, there are many varied employment prospects.
Which MBA course is best for data analytics?
One of the top MBA programs in data analytics is offered by IIM Bangalore, and it may help you develop a thorough grasp of how big data and analytics are employed in fields like marketing, human resources, and talent management.
Does a distant MBA count as a regular MBA?
Regular MBA vs Distance MBA - The MBA program is a master's level program that lasts two years and is accessible in a variety of specializations, whether it be traditional, online, or remote learning. As online and remote learning have been recognized by the University Grants Commission as having similar value, both courses are equivalent in the eyes of the law.
What is an MBA in Data Analytics Salary?
In India, an MBA Data Analytics program pays around Rs 6 lakh per annum in salaries. This varies from institute to institute.