5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
SNAP 2021 is a highly reputed management entrance exam for admission into the 16 B-Schools under Symbiosis International University. The SNAP admit card will be available for download on the official website of SNAP. Candidates can log into the portal using their SNAP ID and password and download the admit card. SNAP 2021 will be held in 3 sessions this year and each session will have unique admit cards.
SNAP 2021 registration has already started and will continue to till 27 November 2021. The admit card is a crucial document and candidates cannot sit for the examination without a valid admit card. After the official announcement of release comes, successfully registered candidates will be able to download the SNAP admit card.
More details about the SNAP admit card has been given in the sections below, read on to find out.
SNAP 2021 Admit Card: Important Dates
The important dates related to SNAP admit card 2021 have been given in the table below.
|SNAP 2021 online registration begins||31 August 2021|
|Last date for SNAP 2021 registration||27 November 2021|
|SNAP 2021 admit card issued||4 December 2021|
SNAP 2021 admit card highlights
- The SNAP admit card is your hall ticket for the exam and you can’t appear for the exam without it. The details mentioned on the admit card are tallied with the invigilator’s roll sheet and candidates are allowed to sit for the exam only after successful verification. If you forget to carry a printed copy of the admit card, you will NOT be allowed to sit for the examination.
- The SNAP admit card will only be available online, and candidates have to download it from the official website. Under no circumstances will the admit card be sent as a physical copy, via post or any other means. Although the admit card will be available till the date of the exam, it is better to download and take a printout beforehand.
- You need to carry an authorised photo ID proof to successfully complete the verification process in the exam hall. Without a photo ID proof, the admit card will not be valid and candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. All government photo IDs, such as Adhaar/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License etc., will be accepted
- SNAP 2021 will be held in three sessions and each of the sessions will have unique admit cards. The SNAP admit card for a particular session cannot be used alternatively to appear for the other sessions. You have to appear for the SNAP exam only in the session chosen during registration, and there is no flexibility in this regard.
- The admit card that you use to appear for the exam is an important document that will be required during counselling and admission. Make sure to preserve the admit card (along with the invigilator’s signature) properly till the entire admission process is complete. Candidates who fail to produce the admit on the day of selection might face procedural issues in admission.
How to download the SNAP Admit Card?
The SNAP admit card 2021 will be available for download from December 4th 2021 on the official website. The admit card can be downloaded till the day of the exam on the SNAP portal. The SNAP registration ID and Password are essential details required to successfully download the admit card. The steps to download SNAP admit card 2021 have been given below.
Steps to download SNAP Admit Card
- Go to the official website
- Click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab on the home page
- Enter SNAP ID and Password
- The download link will appear on the next page
- Click on it and save a copy of your admit card
Details Mentioned in SNAP Admit Card
The SNAP admit card will have several important details and instructions relevant for appearing in the SNAP 2021 exam. The details are required to match the photo ID proof and the invigilator’s roll sheet accurately. As a result, it is important that the details mentioned are accurate and verifiable.
The following information can be found on the SNAP admit card 2021.
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Examination roll number
- Caste/Category of application
- Space to paste and attest the photograph
- Exam date and time
- Reporting time
- Exam venue
- Instruction for candidates
Missing or wrong details on admit card
In case any detail mentioned on the SNAP admit card is wrong or missing, you need to take prompt action. Whether the mistake is due to a wrong entry or misprint, it can be corrected by contacting the SNAP Helpdesk at the official address provided. It is absolutely essential to rectify errors on the admit card, as otherwise, you might fail the verification process, and subsequently be disallowed from appearing in the exam.
The SNAP Helpdesk can be contacted at the address given below:
|SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune - 412115
Phone: 020-39116226 / 27 | TeleFax: 020-39116228
Whatsapp No.: 7709328908
For Technical Queries: 044-40492210/11/26182161
Documents to be presented by the candidates on exam Day
Successful verification is key to appearing in the exam. As mentioned earlier, you could be disallowed from appearing in the exam if you fail the verification process. The following documents are to be carried in original to the exam hall to successfully complete verification.
- Government photo ID proof (Adhaar/Passport/Driving license/Voter ID)
- Print-out of the admit card
Note: You need to paste a recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the admit card and attest it with your signature in advance
Common Problems in downloading the SNAP admit card
Usually, the process of downloading the SNAP admit card is smooth and hassle-free. You just have to log in to access the link. However, at times candidates might face problems in downloading the admit card due to issues related to the server. Problems might also arise if there has been any problem while registering.
If the problem is with the server of the website, then it is usually restored within a few hours of notice. After the server is restored, candidates can resume downloading their admit cards. However, if the problem is with registration, it might be too late to rectify by the time the admit cards are released.
Either way, you should contact the SNAP helpdesk at the address provided below to seek clarification on the matter. We have listed below some of the common problems faced by candidates while downloading the SNAP admit card.
- Server break down due to overload on the portal
- Poor internet connectivity
- Unsuccessful registration
- Non-payment of the exam fee
- Forgetting login ID and password
What to do if you forget the login ID/Password for SNAP?
Forgetting the SNAP login ID and password is one of the most common problems faced by candidates while downloading the admit. Unlike the other problems, the solution to this is quite easy and the login credentials can be retrieved in no time. You can follow the steps given below to retrieve your SNAP 2021 login ID/Password.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the ‘Existing User’ tab
- The Login page will appear
- Click on the ‘Forgot password?’ option
- A separate window will open
- Enter name, email ID, DOB and click Submit
An email with the link and instructions to recover the login ID and password will be sent to you. You can recover your login credentials by following the link and log back into your account.
FAQs related to SNAP admit card 2021
Is the SNAP admit card out?