5800 students unlocked their dream jobs with UG/PG programs in top colleges. Apply Now!
TS EAMCET Counselling 2023
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education will conduct the TS EAMCET 2023 counselling process online for three rounds. The EAMCET (Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test) is for admission to undergraduate Engineering (BE/B.Tech), Agriculture and Medical courses across various colleges/universities in Telangana, India.
To participate in the EAMCET counselling, candidates must fill out their preferred course choices, pay a processing fee, and schedule a time to verify their certificates at a designated helpline centre.
Only those who qualify for TS EAMCET 2023 are eligible to participate in the counselling, and the final seat allotments for the program will be based on each candidate's rank. Students should check their course eligibility (such as BE/B.Tech eligibility) before applying for the exam.
Once a candidate has been selected, they will need to pay an admission fee and visit their allotted institute with their original documents, which will be verified before being returned.
The candidate will also need to provide a set of photocopies of their certificates and an Original Transfer Certificate. This article will give you detailed information for better guidance for TS EAMCET 2023 counselling process.
Also Read: Top Engineering Entrance Exams
Counselling Dates for TS EAMCET counselling process
These are the details for round 1 TS EAMCET counselling dates.
- Declaration of TS EAMCET 2023 Result: August 2023
- The online filing of Basic Information and payment of processing fee: August 2023
- Certificate Verification for already booked candidates: August 2023
- Exercising Options after certificate verification: August 2023
- Freezing of Options: August/September 2023
- Provisional Seat Allotment: Sep 2023
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self Reporting by the candidates: Sep 2023
These are the details for rounds 2 & 3 TS EAMCET counselling dates:
- Online filing of basic information and payment of processing fee: To Be Notified accordingly.
- Certificate verification for already slot-booked candidates: To Be Notified accordingly.
- Exercising options after certificate verification: To Be Notified accordingly.
- Freezing of options: Is Notified accordingly.
- The provisional allotment of seats: To Be Notified accordingly
- Payment of tuition fees & self-reporting through the website: To Be Notified accordingly
TS EAMCET counselling process
The TS EAMCET counselling process for the B.Tech course involves the following steps:
- Registration and fee payment:
Candidates must visit the official website or a designated helpline centre to register and pay the required processing fee. This can be done by entering the necessary information, including the registration number, date of birth, and hall ticket number. Once you are done with it, the basic info form shall be visible.
Then fill out details such as the mobile number and email address, Caste Certificate, and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva if that is applicable. Ensure you enter your mobile no right, as it cannot be changed later. Then you can make your payment for counselling fees.
Finally, the candidate must log in using their class 12th exam hall ticket number, registration number, and date of birth. The various payment option available is a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Verification of documents:
Candidates must physically present themselves at a helpline centre to verify their documents, including their Aadhaar Card and fingerprint biometric data with UIDAI. In addition, PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority candidates must also provide specific documents to prove their status.
The list of documents required for TS EAMCET counselling is as follows-
- Rank Card.
- Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- All the mark sheets from class 6 onwards.
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Income certificate issued after 01.01.2023 (if applicable).
- Caste certificate.
- Proof of residence /domicile certificate of either of parents in Telangana. For non-local candidates, 10 years of verification is a must.
- Certificate in case of Physically Challenged (PH) if applicable.
- Certificate in case of Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) if applicable.
- Certificate in case of NCC/Sports /A Minority-certificate if that is the case.
- If there is no standardised education, a residence certificate should be produced.
Documents necessary for PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible.
- A CAP certificate is given by:
- Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer shall issue an ID card & Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen)
- Service Certificate (in case of servicemen) by needed competent authority
- NCC & Sports - Original Certificates issued by the necessary authority
- In the case of Minorities - SSC TC contains Minority Status or Certificate from the headmaster
- In the case of Anglo-Indians - A certificate issued by the Tahsildar of their place of residence
- Choice filling:
Candidates must select their preferred colleges and courses in order of preference. They should choose as many options as they desire, with the order going from most preferred to least preferred.
- Allotment of seats:
TSCHE conducts allotments online based on the candidates' choices, merit, category, local area, and special reservation categories. Candidates will be informed of their allotment status via SMS and can also check the same online using their ROC form number, hall ticket number, password, and date of birth.
- Payment of tuition fees and self-reporting:
Candidates must pay TS EAMCET counselling fee listed in their provisional allotment order and confirm their seats through the online self-reporting system. However, in the situation where the tuition fee is displayed as zero. In that case, candidates will still need to use the self-reporting system to accept their allotted seat and submit their original documents at the allotted institute.
- Reporting to the allotted institute:
Candidates must physically report to their allotted institute with the necessary documents and fees to complete their admission process.
- Verification of documents and provisional admission:
The institute will verify the candidates' documents and provide provisional admission.
- Final allotment of seat and confirmation of admission:
The final seat allotment and confirmation of admission will be based on the availability of seats and the candidates' merit.
Participating institutes for TS EAMCET counselling 2023
The participating institutes for TS EAMCET counselling process 2023 to see which colleges offer admission through the program. The list includes approximately 320 government-sponsored and private engineering colleges.
Some top colleges that are accepting admission through TS EAMCET 2023 counselling include:
- CVR College of Engineering,
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology,
- Vasavi College of Engineering,
- Anurag Group of Institutions,
- BV Raju Institute of Technology,
- CMR College of Engineering & Technology,
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology,
- Guru Nanak Institutions Technical Campus,
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, and
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science.
Also Read: B.Tech Exams Tips
The TS EAMCET counselling process 2023 for courses such as BE, B.Tech, and relevant medical and agricultural degrees is an important step for candidates who have qualified for the program and wish to secure a seat in one of the participating institutes.
The TS EAMCET counselling process involves several steps, including registration and fee payment, verification of documents, choice filling, seat allotment, payment of tuition fees and self-reporting, and final confirmation of admission. Therefore, it is important for candidates to carefully follow the process and ensure that they have all of the necessary documents and fees ready.
While searching for some of the top Bachelor of Technology colleges and universities in India, make a list of the ones that offer Sunstone’s benefits. Sunstone helps you kickstart your dream career with training by industry leaders, skill-focused bootcamps and more. With its presence in 50+ campuses across 35+ cities, Sunstone also offers 100% placement support!